American Hydrotherm® – Temperature Control Systems
Patterson Process is the exclusive distributor of American Hydrotherm® brand industrial process temperature control systems and parts.
Hydrotherm® hot water, gas and thermal liquid packaged systems are designed to provide precise temperature control up to 750° F to meet the specific requirements of any process equipment. Packaged systems can be supplied with all required components and skid-mounted for ease of installation.
Hydrotherm® systems have been working successfully for decades in hundreds of different applications and numerous types of equipment including:
Off Shore Platforms
Paint & Adhesives
Hot Water Generators
Patterson Process Offers a Wide Variety of American Hydrotherm® Systems
Packaged Fired Thermal Liquid Heaters features:
- Closed circuit heating of commercial heat transfer liquids to 750° F.
- Heat Transfer surface and fluid velocity selected for optimum film and coil temperature, and maximum fluid and coil life.
- Heavy duty, forced draft, fully-modulating burner.
- Suitable for use with any gas (including waste gases), any grade of oil (including liquid waste), or a combination of gas and liquid fuels.
- Horizontal or vertical design available.
Packaged Electric Thermal Liquid Heaters features:
- Low watt density and precise liquid path designed to eliminate hot spots.
- Film temperatures much lower than permissible limits to ensure trouble free operation and longer life.
- Heaters with indirect heating elements are available for special applications.
- Pumps and seals selected for high temperature, trouble free service.
- ASME certified safety relief valve for Thermal Oil service.
- Precise microprocessor based SCR control to minimize temperature fluctuations with remote override control.
Packaged Hot Water System features:
- Compact and highly efficient design.
- Special closed-loop design prevents wasted cooling water.
- No operator required – completely automatic – Just set the desired temperature, start the pumps, and the packaged unit controls itself.
- Easy start up – automatic air vents assist in startup and prevent air entrapment during operation.
Please contact us to help you select the specific industrial process temperature control system you need to optimize your process application.